Grand Haven Board Of Light And Power

Service Requests

To start or stop electrical service, or update billing information please contact customer service at 616-846-6250 or email the

To request construction services, such as a new service, temporary service or service upgrades please fill out the
Application for Electric Services and submit to customer service.

  • Temporary Overhead
  • New Permanent Overhead
  • Temporary Underground
  • New Permanent Underground

This is not an electrical permit.

  • Subscribe to our Newsletter!